Dan Olsen Biography
– International award-winning Singer/ Songwriter.
– First single charted in at no 6 in the Indie UK music Charts in October 2016, just behind Justin Bieber and Macklemore.
– Nominated for “Best Music Video” at the FMA Awards March 2017.
– Caffè Nero International Featured Artist of the Month across 1000 stores in 10 countries for June 2017.
– Recently returned from a sell-out tour in China, April 2017.
– Completed his first international tour starting with a ten-date stadium tour throughout Russia, 10 dates in the UK, 4 dates in Africa, 3 dates in the USA and finally 4 dates in China, November 2016.
– Has the title track to a new Lionsgate film to premiere in summer 2017 and his latest music video launched at Cannes Film Festival 2016.
– Recently finished recording his debut album “In the Morning” produced by Tommy Harden with former John Mayer band members (Nashville).
Has co- written with award-winning songwriters including Martin Sutton (Celine Dion), Rob Davis (Kylie), Ian Dench (Beyoncé), Tim Fraser (Tina Turner) Mo Pleasure (Mary J Blige)
Ambassador for Prostate Cancer Men’s Health Charity “Go Dad Run”
Ambassador for “Born Free”, going to Kenya in March with the BBC
Ambassador for Global Citizen
Patron for Born Free